Bobbleheads are such a DC thing. In New Vegas, snow globes are all the rage. Here are the locations of all the snow globes for the Globe Trotter Achievement/Trophy:
- Mt. Charleston Snow Globe – Jacobstown / In the lodge, search the entrance and reception area. This Snow Globe is sitting on a curved desk by some terminals.
- Mormon Fort – Old Mormon Fort / Julie Farkas has an office inside a tower at the fort. The Snow Globe is on top of a bookcase here.
- Test Site – Lucky 38 Casino / Head to the cocktail lounge and look for the cash register. It’s across from the entrance. The Snow Globe is behind the register.
- The Strip – Vault 21 / After you access Sarah’s locked bedroom, grab this Snow Globe off of the table between the two beds.
- Nellis AFB – Nellis Air Force Base / Pete’s makeshift museum holds this Snow Globe. It’s on a table in the corner under a mural.
- Hoover Dam – Hoover Dam / Search the visitor center for a terminal near two curved desks. The Snow Globe can be found on a desk here.
- Goodsprings – Goodsprings Cemetery / Near the water tower is a patch of upturned soil by a small, rectangular grave marker. The Snow Globe is sitting in front of the marker.
Indiana Jones Easter Egg – ‘Nuke the fridge’
If you head south on the road out of Goodsprings (about 100 yds) you will come across a refrigerator at the base of a hill with a skeleton inside … wearing Indiana’s famous fadora. Guess hidind in a fridge to survive a nuclear explosion doesn’t work.