Looking for some Force Unleashed 2 Cheats and Unlockables? Want to know an easy way to get force points? Have a desire to play the game as Monkey Island’s Guybrush Threepkiller? Find all this info and more in our Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 guide.
Enter the following codes for the desired effect.
LIBO – Unlocks the Dark Green Lightsaber Crystal (Healing).
TRAYA – Unlocks Lightsaber Throw
YARAEL – Unlocks Mindtrick ability
HAAZEN – Unlocks Sith Acolyte skin
MANDALORE – Unlocks Boba Fett skin
MAREK – Unlocks Force Repulse ability
MORGUKAI – Unlocks Saber Guard skin
RAHM – Unlocks General skin
REBELSCUM – Unlocks Rebel Soldier Skin
SHADOW – Unlocks Terror Trooper skin
SOLARI – Unlocks Wisdom (White) Lightsaber Crystals / Gain extra Force points when defeating your enemies
TK421 – Unlocks Classic Storm Trooper skin
VENTRESS – Unlocks Dark Apprentice skin
Unlockable: Rewards for Series Veterans
Depending on how you played TFU 1, these are the ways you are rewarded in the sequel:
- If you have a save on your hard drive from The Force Unleashed you will unlock Training Gear.
- If you beat Force Unleashed (I) with the Light Side Ending, you will unlock Ceremonial Jedi Robes.
- If you beat Force Unleashed (I) with the Dark Side Ending, you will unlock Sith Stalker Armor.
In the 2nd Chapter you will come across a bar/casino room. At the end the room it will fill up with fog and you will have to fight a shielded mech. In the next room (after blasting the concrete wall that the shielded mech put up) you will come across a small room with a hologram of Jabba the Hut. Just under him are three slot machines. Bust em’ up and collect your costume.
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding costume:
- General Kota: Get a Silver medal in the “Deadly Path Trial” challenge.
- Saber Guard: Get a Silver medal in the “Cloning Spire Trial” challenge.
- Terror Trooper: Get a Silver medal in the “Terror Trial” challenge.
Easy Force Points
In the first level when you stop running away from the gunship, you will die and get Force Points. The save point at this location makes it easy to get infinite Force Points. Use a rubber band on your controller to force your character to always run. After dying, your character will begin running again and repeat the cycle automatically. Allow the game to idle in this state for easy Force Points.