In Rockstar’s L.A. Noire players can unlock special outfits which can increase and enhance attributes. So, you want to know how to find these outfits? Simply watch and read below.
Other Ripten L.A. Noire Guides:
- Newspaper Location Completion Guide
- Achievement/ Trophy Completion Guide
- Landmark Location Guide
- Hidden Vehicles and Complete Vehicle Location Guide
- Golden Film Reel Location Guide
Video courtesy of URBANxMYTH
Story Mode Outfits
- Beat Cop Uniform – This Suit is unlockable for Cole Phelps once he starts working for the LAPD as a Beat Cop.
- Golden Boy – This Suit gets unlocked once Cole Phelps reaches the Traffic Desk.
- Sword of Justice Outfit – Unlocked when Cole Phelps reaches Rank 3.
- Sunset Strip Outfit – Unlocked when Cole Phelps reaches Rank 8.
- The Outsider Outfit – Unlocked when Cole Phelps reaches Rank 13.
- Hawkshaw Outfit – Unlocked when Cole Phelps reaches Rank 18.
- The Sharpshooter – was a pre-order bonus offered by Best Buy (US, CAN) and Zavvi (UK). Sharpshooter Suit increases the wearer’s accuracy with pistols and rifles.
- The Broderick – was part of a pre-order bonus from Amazon. Suit adds power to punches and increases resilience to damage.
- Button Man – unlocked by completing the Badge Pursuit Challenge. Provides Cole with Extra Ammo.
- Chicago Lightning Suit – available through the Rockstar Social Club. To get suit you must join the Rockstar Social Club. Suit increases accuracy of Shotguns and Machine Guns.